To Join this network contact ecentre
This network is for professional entrepreneurs who are starting up a business with global ambition. The ecentre hosts regular (monthly) meetings that enable participants to share, collaborate, and socialise with like-minded entrepreneurs.
Members of this network are residents of ecentre, or have completed the Sprint Foundation programme for startups. Members are encouraged to help other members who are at an early stage of validating their idea.
Join us at ecentre for networking, fresh croissants, and beverages.
Please RSVP to Leanne: firstname.lastname@example.org
More Information Professional Entrepreneurs Network (PEN) Membership
Membership of PEN is by invitation and includes entrepreneurs at all stages of the journey — from idea to sustainable business. During periods between the three programmes, membership is the means to stay engaged with ecentre and access the benefits of PEN. Entrepreneurs leasing desks or offices in Bob Tindall Building are also members of PEN.
Membership includes the following:
- Client update email (exclusive to PEN)
- Special events, seminar invites, and by-invite events
- Demo Day (to pitch or attend)
- Introductions to experts, advisors, university staff and others
- Partner benefits (e.g. Microsoft BizSpark, AWS, Zeald)
- Use of hot desk and meeting rooms at ecentre
- The cost of membership of PEN is $120 per month plus GST
Interested in joining the PEN Membership – click here