Develop your entrepreneurial mindset with Sprint Foundation (Massey Edition).
If you are enrolled or employed by Massey University and have a business idea or are considering launching a startup, Sprint Foundation (ME) gives you the tools you need to succeed. You’ll learn all about the methodologies and tools of market validation, and have the opportunity to apply them to your own business venture or concept. It’s designed to reduce the risks associated with launching a new business, saving you time, energy, and money.
If you have a business idea, but don't know how to get started, Sprint Foundation (Massey Edition) will give you tools, frameworks and connections to move it forward.
This programme has been designed to meet the needs of early stage entrepreneurs at Massey University, and is offered as a flexible online programme -- available at any campus and to distance students.
You’ll join the programme with like-minded entrepreneurs, giving you an invaluable opportunity to network and share your ideas. You’ll also benefit hugely from the support of people who understand where you are and what you’re trying to achieve.
And we’ll show you the best ways to validate your ideas and create a business.
Sprint Foundation (ME) will help you with:
- Business modelling tools and concepts
- Lean and agile methodologies
- Customer development and insight connection
- Value proposition design
- Funding options
- Pitching for investment
Sprint Foundation (ME) gives you access to:
Multiple resources and platforms to support you, including:
- Online tutorials that allow you to learn essential tools and concepts on your own schedule
- Projects and assignments where you can apply what you've learned to your venture
- Weekly workshops, where you'll have an opportunity to ask questions and engage with peers and mentors -- either on campus or online
- Closed group discussions to connect you with like-minded entrepreneurs
- Invitations to ecentre community events, seminars and workshops
To be eligible for Sprint Foundation (ME) you need to:
- Have a business idea or MVP (minimum viable project)
- Be committed to moving your business idea forward
- Be enrolled as a student or employed at Massey University
- You can learn over six weeks, with access to weekly workshops and online discussion groups
- Entry is by application. No fees for successful applicants.
- Programmes run every semester
Pathways from Sprint Foundation (Massey Edition):
If you'd like individual coaching and other benefits, enquire about Sprint Foundation; scholarships may be available for Massey students and alumni.
And after completing the Sprint Foundation programme, you may be eligible for other startup and incubation support services offered by ecentre, including Sprint Develop.