Through the Professional Entrepreneurs Network, we bring together a community of like-minded people to inspire and support you.
As part of the Professional Entrepreneurs Network (PEN), you will receive news and information about opportunities in the startup ecosystem, offers from our corporate partners, access to lectures and seminars, and invitations to networking and social events.
This network is for professional entrepreneurs who are starting up a business with global ambition. The ecentre hosts regular monthly meetings to enable you to meet with like-minded entrepreneurs to share experiences, collaborate and socialise. Members of this network are residents of the ecentre or have completed the Sprint Foundation programme for startups. Members are encouraged to help other members who are at an early stage of validating their idea.
About PEN Membership
Membership of PEN is open to entrepreneurs at all stages of the journey from idea to sustainable business. PEN membership is included when you join our programmes, and membership gives you ongoing access to stay engaged with ecentre and take advantage of PEN benefits.
PEN membership includes:
- Client updates (opportunities exclusive to PEN members)
- Special events, seminar invites and by-invite events
- Demo Day (as a presenter or invited guest)
- Introductions to experts, advisors, university staff and others
- Partner benefits (e.g. Microsoft BizSpark, AWS, Zeald)
- Use of hot desk and meeting rooms at ecentre
PEN is available for $120 per month + gst.