Companies engaging with the ecentre Sprint Develop programme may qualify for a Regional Business Partner (RPB) Capability Voucher to cover 50 percent of the programme cost.
To find out if you qualify for the RPB Capability Voucher:
- Contact your nearest Regional Business Partner (RBP) (https://www.regionalbusinesspartners.co.nz/#contact )
- The RBP in Auckland is ATEED: https://www.aucklandnz.com/about-ateed/contact-us#our_offices
- Ask for an appointment with a Business Advisor
- At the interview with the RBP Business Advisor, explain why you would like to undertake the training provided by ecentre Sprint Develop. Typical outcomes of this growth-focused programme could include:
- Sales and marketing plan
- Technology roadmap
- Due diligence in preparation for investment
- Capital-raising plan
- Intellectual property strategy
- Improved company structure for growth
- Pitch preparation and practice
- Customer development plan
- Sales process
- Value proposition refinement
- Request a voucher for up to 50% of the programme cost.
- For example, the programme cost for a 6-month engagement with ecentre is $3600 + GST, therefore you should request a voucher for $1800 + GST.
- Ecentre recommends the 6 or 12 month programme for maximum impact.
- Once you have a Voucher number, contact ecentre to complete booking your programme.
If you have any questions, please contact us (email@example.com).