Develop your entrepreneurial mindset and build your network with Sprint Foundation.
If you have a business idea or are about to launch a startup, Sprint Foundation gives you the tools you need to succeed. You’ll learn all about the methodologies and tools of market validation, and have the opportunity to apply them to your own business venture or concept. It’s designed to reduce the risks associated with launching a new business, saving you time, energy, and money.
You’ll go through the programme with like-minded entrepreneurs, giving you an invaluable opportunity to network and share your ideas. You’ll also benefit hugely from the support of people who understand where you are and what you’re trying to achieve.
We’ll connect you to a network of experts and mentors. And we’ll show you the best ways to validate your ideas and create a scalable business.
Sprint Foundation will help you with:
- Business modelling tools and concepts
- Lean and agile methodologies
- Customer development and insight connection
- Value proposition design
- Funding options
- Pitching for investment
Sprint Foundation gives you access to:
Multiple resources and platforms to support you, including:
- Online tutorials that allow you to learn essential tools and concepts on your own schedule
- Projects and assignments where you can apply what you've learned to your venture
- 3.5 hours of 1-1 coaching sessions, for individual feedback and guidance
- Closed group discussions to connect you with like-minded entrepreneurs
- Advanced support and networks through our community of experts in intellectual property, software and technology development, law and professional services -- and the talent at Massey University
- Invitations to ecentre invite-only and community events, seminars and workshops
- Office, meeting and event space at the ecentre in Albany
- Face-to-face "office hours" with ecentre coaches and mentors at our partner venues throughout Auckland
To be eligible for Sprint Foundation you need to:
- Have a business idea or MVP
- Have a potential market beyond New Zealand
- Be committed to moving your business idea forward
- You can learn at your own pace over eight-12 weeks, with individual and group coaching sessions.
- Fees start at NZ$900 plus GST with an RBP Business Capability Voucher that provides 50% cofunding of the total programme cost ($1800+GST). This programme is eligible for RBP Business Capability Voucher co-funding of 50% of the programme cost. Enquire for details.
- Programmes begin the first Monday of each month from February to November.
Pathways from Sprint Foundation:
After completing the Sprint Foundation programme, you may be eligible for other startup and incubation support services, including Sprint Develop.