Develop your entrepreneurial mindset and build your network with Sprint Foundation.
If you have a business idea or are about to launch a startup, Sprint Foundation gives you the tools you need to succeed. You’ll learn all about the methodologies and tools of market validation, and have the opportunity to apply them to your own business venture or concept. It’s designed to reduce the risks associated with launching a new business, saving you time, energy, and money.
You’ll go through the programme with like-minded entrepreneurs, giving you an invaluable opportunity to network and share your ideas. You’ll also benefit hugely from the support of people who understand where you are and what you’re trying to achieve.
We’ll connect you to a network of experts and mentors. And we’ll show you the best ways to validate your ideas and create a scalable business.
You’ll learn through a mix of facilitated workshops, seminars, individual coaching and online resources.
Sprint Foundation will help you with:
- Business modelling tools and concepts
- Lean and agile methodologies
- Customer development and insight connection
- Value proposition design
- Funding options
- Pitching for investment
To be eligible for Sprint Foundation you need to:
- Have a tech focused or tech-enabled business idea or MVP
- Have a potential market beyond New Zealand
- Be committed to moving your business idea forward
- You can learn at your own pace over six to ten weeks.
- The fees are NZ$1800 plus GST. This programme is eligible for RBP Business Capability Voucher co-funding of 50% of the programme cost. Enquire for details.
- In 2018, cohort-based programmes begin in February, March, May, July, September and November