Take your startup to the next level with customer acquisition and revenue generation with Sprint Launch.
If you’re ready to launch your business into the market, Sprint Launch is perfect for you. It’s an intensive accelerator-style programme focused squarely on generating revenue through customer acquisition.
You’ll learn through a mix of facilitated workshops, seminars, individual coaching, mentoring, business strategy sessions, and accountability sessions. We’ll also connect you to Massey University expertise and research. You’ll benefit from membership to the Professional Entrepreneurs Network, giving you access to events, partner benefits, industry experts and professional services.
Sprint Launch will help you with:
- Understanding and connecting to the customer
- Sales and marketing
- Moving from channels to market
- Pricing strategy
To be eligible for Sprint Launch you need to:
- Have a tech focused or tech-enabled business idea or MVP
- Have a potential market beyond New Zealand
- Be committed to moving your business idea forward
- Be a graduate of Sprint Foundation and Sprint Develop or have a validated product or solution at MVP/prototype stage or beyond
- Have a market-ready product
- Be ready to bring customers on board
- The programme runs for 8-12 weeks
- Competitive entry by application
- Equity option of 2.5%
- Cohort-based programme begins June 2018. Applications close 8 June 2018.
Enquire about Sprint Launch
Sprint Launch is offered by ecentre with support from our partners: