Got Game? Join the Zuru Student Innovation Challenge to reimagine the future of play.
The Zuru Student Innovation Challenge is your platform to create the next big thing in toys, games and entertainment. This challenge is open to Massey University students, and organised by the ecentre -- the enterprise and innovation centre at Massey University, with industry partner and award-winning toy company ZURU.
- Imagine breakthrough games and toys
- Connect with industry professionals known for agility and creativity
- Collaborate with teams
- Sharpen up your presentation and pitching skills
- Win amazing prizes
Who can enter?
This competition is open to all students at Massey University.
Why you should enter?
Prizes! Prizes! Prizes! Plus, you get to mix with industry professionals who are leading the way in design, development, marketing and manufacturing in the world of toys and product innovation.
You’ll get to learn, collaborate and have some good times in the process. Plus -- it looks great on your CV!
How do I get involved?
- Sign up on this page
- Join the 2-day intensive workshop at the Wonder Room in Albany (runs parallel to Starting Blocks)
- Refine your concept at the Pop-Up Zuru Lab in the Wonder Room (23 April - 3 May)
- Pitch Training - get your idea pitch perfect with advice from our coaches and mentors (3 May)
- Zuru Challenge - pitch your idea(s) to our panel of experts (4 May)